EXECUTIVE ADVISORY SERVICES
You’ve likely been inundated with advice on how to respond to this crisis. Advice that’s all too often conflicting and lacking in real-world, practical experience. Our principals grew their organization through the last recession to become one of the nation’s largest charities. They can help you navigate this one.
EXPERT ADVICE THAT WON’T BREAK YOUR BUDGET
Our fixed rate package includes:
- Half-day planning session to identify opportunities/threats and set priorities
- Weekly sessions with a seasoned nonprofit executive
- Ongoing advice and guidance on an array of issues facing your nonprofit
- Fixed cost of $2500 (6-month engagement required)
PRACTICAL GUIDANCE FROM PROVEN NONPROFIT LEADERS
- Grew annual revenue by 41% during the recession while total charitable giving in the U.S. dropped an estimated 11%
- Raised $1B over 5 years to increase organizational reach to over 75K families
- Developed processes and infrastructure necessary to support growth from 85 too 600+ employees
Since then, they’ve used their expertise to help other philanthropic organizations like yours become more efficient, profitable and impactful. Let us help you weather the ongoing storm and come through even stronger than before with greater purpose, increased funding, stronger programming and a lasting impact.
ONGOING SUPPORT TO SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE THE CRISIS
Our thoughtful process begins with a half-day session with your CEO and 2-3 key members of your leadership team to define your blueprint for success. PSI will facilitate this interactive session to identify your organization’s biggest challenges and opportunities. We’ll discuss your goals and define together your target priorities. You’ll leave the session with a clear plan and the confidence to achieve your objectives.
For the next six months, we’ll hold weekly calls with your CEO and 1-2 key stakeholders. We’ll work together to progress toward the priorities identified in our blueprint session, ensuring you have the tools and guidance you need to proactively overcome obstacles and accomplish your goals. Our team can also act as a sounding board to help you assess and navigate a broad range of issues and opportunities that may arise during the crisis — from board governance to staffing/operational issues, and so much more.